Find Crystals for Yoga to Balance your Life
Have you ever wondered what crystals are best for yoga? Or what crystals you should carry around with you every day? Let me explain. Yoga is an incredible way to get energized, both physically and spiritually, relax and find inner peace. It’s a great way to find balance in your life and connect with the earth, which is why we love it so much!
Yoga has been around for thousands of years and is still one of the most popular forms of exercise today. It’s easy to see why: it can be done anywhere, requires no equipment and only takes a few minutes to learn. But that doesn’t mean you should dive in headfirst without knowing what you’re doing. One of the things you should know about yoga, is that you can help yourself with it by using crystals.
What are Crystals for yoga?
Crystals are natural sources of energy, and they can help you find yours. They work by balancing your chakras, or the energy centers in your body. By aligning them, you’ll feel more connected with yourself and more able to focus on what matters most.
Here’s our take on which crystals make the best companions during your yoga practice:
For balancing energy: Garnet, Amethyst
For physical strength: Tiger Eye, Black Tourmaline
For carrying around daily: Sodalite (for grounding), Turquoise (for calming), Clear Quartz (for focusing)
For calming the mind: Blue Lace Agate, Rose Quartz
For healing emotional trauma: Selenite, Black Tourmaline (for emotional strength)
For spiritual growth: Amethyst, Clear Quartz
For helping you connect to your intuition: Citrine , Lapis
For overcoming fear: Black Tourmaline, Smokey Quartz
For connecting to the divine: Clear Quartz
- See Crystals for Yoga
Crystals for yoga – meaning explained
- Amethyst: This crystal has been used for centuries as an aid for meditation because it helps lower stress levels and relax the mind so it can focus better on what’s happening around it without getting distracted by outside influences like noise or other people talking nearby; this makes it easier for someone who might otherwise feel anxious before going into an unfamiliar environment like a gymnasium where they might not know anyone yet (and therefore feel more self-conscious about how they look physically). It also has physical strength properties that can help build up stamina over time so that eventually no matter how long we do something like stand still while meditating, it won’t seem like as much of a challenge to keep going. This can also help us feel more confident about our abilities and resist the temptation to quit when we come across obstacles in life (like when someone insults us or treats us unfairly). Meditation also helps us develop our minds by teaching us how to focus on one thing at a time. If we’re distracted easily or have trouble concentrating on what we’re doing, this can be extremely helpful for dealing with everyday problems.
- Agate: This crystal helps you become more flexible. It’s great for balancing out your energy and helping you focus on the present moment.
- Rose Quartz: Rose Quartz is known for its loving energy and ability to attract love into your life—in addition to helping you grow stronger physically through exercise!
- Kunzite: Kunzite helps you feel more relaxed and calm, which can be especially helpful if you’re feeling stressed out.
- Hematite: Hematite is often used to help with focus and concentration—it’s especially helpful for people who have trouble focusing on one thing at a time.
- Citrine: Citrine is a great crystal for those who are looking to attract abundance into their lives. It’s also known for helping you get rid of bad habits and addictions.
- Moonstone: Moonstone is great for balance and calming anxiety; it helps you stay calm when life gets crazy. It also helps keep your chakras aligned so you can focus on your breathing during yoga poses.
Crystals for yoga – summary
Crystals have a unique ability to balance energy, so they can help increase your ability to focus on the yoga poses and clear your mind. They also have physical strength properties that can help build up your body’s stamina.
You can carry crystals with you while you’re doing yoga by keeping them in a pouch or wrapping them in a silk cloth. You can also place them around the room where you’re practicing if you don’t want to carry them with you all day long.
- See also:How to use chakra necklace